Friday 17 September 2010

Baby Murlocs are the best Murlocs

A couple of minor news posts from Blizzard, Harvest Festival has started, possibly the worst Holiday Event ever. Also, a new battleground has been previewed going into Cataclysm, which is basically an Arathi Basin clone, The Battle for Gilneas.
Since nothing is really happening at the moment, apart from PTRs being mostly broke and people still insisting on clogging the queues choc full of characters they won't even try to test with, I thought I'd tell everyone why I love Murlocs so much.
As my first ever character on World of Warcraft was a Human Paladin (cliche, I know), I was introduced early to the horror that is a Murloc. They stand close together, they have HUGE aggro-ranges, and they sound more annoying than a Justin Beaver fan. However! Without Murlocs, we wouldn't have baby Murlocs, and without baby Murlocs, I wouldn't get a warm happy feeling every time i hear the sound effects for the little blighters. They are, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment