Thursday 16 September 2010

I, You, Fire.

No real news of note from actual Blizzard, other than they're ignoring all of the trolls and flamers on the forums not able to actually copy characters and pre-mades onto the 4.0.1 PTR.
However!
I recently found this "Currency Converter" on MMO-Champion that lets you see how many Justice Points you can get from Triumph and Frost, which for some reason is the same amount for both types, this needs to be changed FAST.
I'm levelling an alt, and i don't want to grind for mindless hours now, just to get some nice loots from Cata.
Also, though I'm not sure if it's true, there's a post that says Cataclysm will be released on the 2nd of November, which gets big cheers from me, you can read that post, and many more blue posts on similar subjects here.

Today's screenshot if brought to you by the Vrykul of Howling Fjord:

No comments:

Post a Comment