Friday 19 November 2010

GeneCraft returns.

Yes after a long extended absence through not playing, GeneCraft has returned.
The character which I posted all of the screenshots from though (Geñe) is now slightly inactive, as I have began playing my Druid again.
Basically, I lacked the ways and means in order to make gold, then by chance, i started running old raids with a friend of mine, and suddenly, it began piling up. So every week, we run the same instances, doing all the bosses we can.
In Vanilla I play in bear form, so far we have 2-manned the following:

Molten Core, Blackwing Lair (currently bugged, first encounter somehow vanished and we tried to reset it by dieing, only to find the gate to the room was locked, and we're now "locked out".the one time we did 2man it, Nefarion was bugged and spawned over 100 adds), Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Qiraj20 and Ahn'Qiraj40 (up to Twin Emps).
In TBC instances, I usually play as Restoration, however, Karazhan is doable in bear form, as are some other encounters, the raids we've currently 2manned in TBC are:

Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Tempest Keep (No Kael), Serpentshrine Cavern (No Vashj or Karathress), Mount Hyjal (Only the first boss), Black Temple (Up to Akma), Magtheridon.

We've also 2manned one of the drakes in Obsidian Sanctum, and 3-manned Sapphiron in Naxxramas.

For today's screenshot is one of the kills, I forgot to turn off the interface, so don't flame too hard, it's got everything I need :).

No comments:

Post a Comment